eCPAn is a not-for-profit organization run entirely by it’s members, who are encouraged and expected to contribute their wisdom and a reasonable amount of time for the betterment of the group. Enrich your membership experience by participating in any of the following ways:
Board Members & Officers
- Board members and officers are elected annually.
- Let any eCPAn board member know you are interested in serving or use the form from the Contact page of the website.
- Join a committee: Membership, Programs or Technology
- eCPAn Blogger – Summarize a meeting presentation and post it as a blog. Tech-savvy volunteers could include a picture of the presenters in the blog post.
- Constant Contact Event Scheduler – Add meetings to Constant Contact and send email meeting announcements.
- Archivist – Organize and store presentation handouts and documentation into a private document archive.